What happens if I miss a dose of Spiriva?

If you miss a dose of Spiriva (tiotropium), take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if you are close to when your next dose of Spiriva is due, take that and skip the missed one. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...