What happens if I miss a dose of ipratropium?

If you miss a dose of ipratropium, you should take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. You should never combine two doses to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
Does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...