What should I do if my child misses a dose of Dulera?

If your child misses a dose of the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), you should wait until it's time for his next dose and make sure he takes the medicine then. He should not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. A typical dosing schedule for Dulera is two puffs of the medicine in the morning and two puffs in the evening.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...