What should I do if my child misses a dose of Dulera?

If your child misses a dose of the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), you should wait until it's time for his next dose and make sure he takes the medicine then. He should not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. A typical dosing schedule for Dulera is two puffs of the medicine in the morning and two puffs in the evening.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...