What should I do if my child misses a dose of Dulera?

If your child misses a dose of the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), you should wait until it's time for his next dose and make sure he takes the medicine then. He should not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. A typical dosing schedule for Dulera is two puffs of the medicine in the morning and two puffs in the evening.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...