What is betamethasone dipropionate?

Betamethasone dipropionate is a synthetic corticosteroid that comes in the form of lotion, gel, cream or ointment for topical application. It is used to treat skin conditions, such as rash, dermatitis, eczema or allergies. It works by reducing the inflammation, itching, swelling and redness caused by these skin conditions. Betamethasone dipropionate is the active ingredient in the product sold under the brand name Diprolene.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...