What should I avoid while taking Dulera?

While you're taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), you should avoid taking any other medicine without talking to your doctor first. In particular, you should not take any other long-acting beta-agonist (LABA) or corticosteroid drugs (the types of medicines in Dulera).

Try not to get Dulera in your eyes, and be sure to rinse your mouth after each dose: If you don't, you could develop an oral yeast infection. Never use Dulera to try to treat an asthma attack: It's not a rescue inhaler.

Don't miss medical appointments while taking Dulera: Your doctor may want to monitor you closely when you take Dulera. And don't stop taking the drug without talking to your doctor first. Doing so might cause your asthma symptoms to come back.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

what should i know before taking omalizumab ?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
how effective is ipratropium nasal spray ?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects ?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...
can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...