What is arformoterol inhalation solution?

Arformoterol inhalation prevents bronchial respiratory problems in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is a bronchodilator and a long-acting beta-agonist that relaxes airway muscles to make breathing easier. It is inhaled twice a day. The drug is available via prescription and sold under the brand name Brovana.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...