What should I tell my pharmacist before using Elocon cream?

Most people can use Elocon cream, but it's always a good idea to talk with your pharmacist first. Tell him or her if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Elocon cream or any other drug in the past. List all of the other medications you use. That includes over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements and medicinal herbs.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...