How soon will Advair HFA help improve my breathing?

A single dose of Advair HFA may be all it takes for you to start to feel like you are breathing more easily. But do not worry if you don't feel immediate relief. It can take a week or a longer before you feel the medicine's full benefits. If you are concerned that it is not helping, talk to your health care provider.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...