Since Asmanex is administered by mouth, will I taste it?

You may or may not taste the powder from the Asmanex (mometasone) inhaler when you spray it into your mouth. If you can't taste it, don't give yourself a second dose; you may already have received the proper dose. If you do taste it, you can rinse your mouth out, but be sure not to swallow.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...