Since Asmanex is administered by mouth, will I taste it?

You may or may not taste the powder from the Asmanex (mometasone) inhaler when you spray it into your mouth. If you can't taste it, don't give yourself a second dose; you may already have received the proper dose. If you do taste it, you can rinse your mouth out, but be sure not to swallow.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...