Should I change my diet when taking aminophylline?

Some common side effects of aminophylline include restlessness, sleeplessness and stomach pain. So drinking or eating foods that are high in caffeine, such as coffee, tea, "energy" drinks, cocoa and chocolate, may compound the effects of aminophylline. Limit your consumption of these foods while you take this medication. Follow any other dietary instructions your doctor gives you while you take aminophylline.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...