Why should I ask my pharmacist questions about storing theophylline?

It's always important to store medications properly. Keep this medication in its original container and keep it tightly closed. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...