What should I tell my pharmacist before using Elocon lotion?

Most people can use Elocon lotion, but it's always a good idea to talk with your pharmacist first. Tell him or her if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Elocon lotion or any other drug in the past. List all of the other medications you use. That includes over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements and medicinal herbs.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...