Who should not take beclomethasone dipropionate monohydrate?

If you are allergic to beclomethasone or any ingredient in Beconase AQ spray you should not take this medication. If you are sick or have any kind of infection you will not be able to take beclomethasone nasal until you are recovered. Because it is a steroid, beclomethasone should be used sparingly with children, as it can affect their growth rate.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...