If you miss a dose of Singulair, take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if you are close to when the next dose is due, take your regularly scheduled Singulair and skip the missed one. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
- Q Should I take Singulair if I'm having an asthma attack?
- Q How soon after taking Singulair (montelukast) will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of Singulair (montelukast)?
- Q In what forms is Singulair (montelukast) available?
- Q Who should not take Singulair (montelukast)?
- Q How often should my son take Singulair for his exercise-induced asthma?