What happens if I miss a dose of Singulair (montelukast)?

If you miss a dose of Singulair, take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if you are close to when the next dose is due, take your regularly scheduled Singulair and skip the missed one. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...