If you miss a dose of Singulair, take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if you are close to when the next dose is due, take your regularly scheduled Singulair and skip the missed one. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
- Q Do I have to take Singulair at a set time each day?
- Q Once I mix Singulair granules with food, can it be used later?
- Q Could strange changes in my brother’s behavior be due to taking Singulair?
- Q In what forms is Singulair (montelukast) available?
- Q Can Claritin and Singulair be taken to cure COPD?
- Q What side effects does Montelukast (Singulair) cause?