If you miss a dose of Singulair, take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if you are close to when the next dose is due, take your regularly scheduled Singulair and skip the missed one. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
- Q Can Claritin and Singulair be taken to cure COPD?
- Q Could strange changes in my brother’s behavior be due to taking Singulair?
- Q What should I know about Singulair (montelukast) before taking it?
- Q Is there a generic version of Singulair (montelukast)?
- Q What is Singulair?
- Q Do I have to take Singulair at a set time each day?