What should I do if I miss a dose of fluticasone-salmeterol?

If you miss a dose of fluticasone-salmeterol, skip the missed dose and just use your usual dose of medicine at the next scheduled time. In other words, don't take a double dose. It is never a good idea to make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...