What should I do if I miss a dose of fluticasone-salmeterol?

If you miss a dose of fluticasone-salmeterol, skip the missed dose and just use your usual dose of medicine at the next scheduled time. In other words, don't take a double dose. It is never a good idea to make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...