Memory problems are typically associated with anticholinergic medications that are taken by mouth and less likely to happen with inhaled anticholinergics like Spiriva that mainly work locally in the lungs. There have been reports of dizziness while taking Spiriva. Perhaps that is contributing to the confusion you are experiencing. Please speak with your doctor about about your concerns and make sure there is nothing else going on.
- Q How does Spiriva treat COPD?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva (tiotropium) before taking it?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva before taking it?
- Q Are there any risks in using Spiriva?
- Q Who should not use Spiriva?
- Q What are the side effects of Spiriva (tiotropium)?