Memory problems are typically associated with anticholinergic medications that are taken by mouth and less likely to happen with inhaled anticholinergics like Spiriva that mainly work locally in the lungs. There have been reports of dizziness while taking Spiriva. Perhaps that is contributing to the confusion you are experiencing. Please speak with your doctor about about your concerns and make sure there is nothing else going on.
- Q What should I know about Spiriva before taking it?
- Q How long am I supposed to hold in Spriva before exhaling?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva (tiotropium) before taking it?
- Q Is there a problem taking both Spiriva and Symbicort at the same time?
- Q What is Spiriva?
- Q Who should use Spiriva?