Memory problems are typically associated with anticholinergic medications that are taken by mouth and less likely to happen with inhaled anticholinergics like Spiriva that mainly work locally in the lungs. There have been reports of dizziness while taking Spiriva. Perhaps that is contributing to the confusion you are experiencing. Please speak with your doctor about about your concerns and make sure there is nothing else going on.
- Q What are the side effects of Spiriva?
- Q What should I avoid while using Spiriva?
- Q How soon after taking Spiriva will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva before taking it?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Spiriva?
- Q What are the side effects of Spiriva (tiotropium)?