Memory problems are typically associated with anticholinergic medications that are taken by mouth and less likely to happen with inhaled anticholinergics like Spiriva that mainly work locally in the lungs. There have been reports of dizziness while taking Spiriva. Perhaps that is contributing to the confusion you are experiencing. Please speak with your doctor about about your concerns and make sure there is nothing else going on.
- Q Who should use Spiriva?
- Q How long am I supposed to hold in Spriva before exhaling?
- Q Is difficulty in urinating common while taking Spiriva?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva (tiotropium) before taking it?
- Q What are the side effects of Spiriva?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva before taking it?