Is there a generic version of Dulera?

There is no generic version of Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), a drug used to treat asthma in people ages 12 and older. Dulera is a combination medication. It contains two active ingredients, an inhaled corticosteroid, mometasone, to reduce airway inflammation and swelling, and formoterol, a long-acting beta-agonist, or LABA, that relaxes and opens the airways to improve breathing. Talk to your doctor for more information about Dulera and whether the drug is right for you.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

what are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators ?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
does theophylline interact with any other medications ?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
does omalizumab interact with any other medications ?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...