Is there a generic version of Dulera?

There is no generic version of Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), a drug used to treat asthma in people ages 12 and older. Dulera is a combination medication. It contains two active ingredients, an inhaled corticosteroid, mometasone, to reduce airway inflammation and swelling, and formoterol, a long-acting beta-agonist, or LABA, that relaxes and opens the airways to improve breathing. Talk to your doctor for more information about Dulera and whether the drug is right for you.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...