Is there a generic version of Arcapta Neohaler?

The generic name of the active drug in Arcapta Neohaler is indacaterol. A generic version of the drug is not yet available.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...