What happens if I miss a dose of Accolate?

If you miss a dose of Accolate, take the dose when you remember it. If it is nearly time for your next dose, just skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Don't take more than one dose of Accolate at once. Remember that Accolate should be taken either one hour before eating or two hours after eating.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
Does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...