How do I use Arcapta Neohaler?

Arcapta Neohaler consists of a drug, indacaterol, and a device for taking that drug. Indacaterol comes as a powder in a capsule. You use the Neohaler to inhale the powder through your mouth.

Never use the capsules with any other inhaler, and never use the Neohaler with any other capsules. Also, never swallow the indacaterol capsules or put them into the mouth of the inhaler.

Arcapta Neohaler is meant to be used once a day and at the same time to control symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.

Do not use Arcapta Neohaler to relieve sudden worsening of your breathing problems, and do not use it if you have asthma.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...