How do I use Arcapta Neohaler?

Arcapta Neohaler consists of a drug, indacaterol, and a device for taking that drug. Indacaterol comes as a powder in a capsule. You use the Neohaler to inhale the powder through your mouth.

Never use the capsules with any other inhaler, and never use the Neohaler with any other capsules. Also, never swallow the indacaterol capsules or put them into the mouth of the inhaler.

Arcapta Neohaler is meant to be used once a day and at the same time to control symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.

Do not use Arcapta Neohaler to relieve sudden worsening of your breathing problems, and do not use it if you have asthma.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...