How should I store formoterol?

Store formoterol at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Don't keep it in the bathroom. Do not remove the capsule from the blister card until you are ready to use it. Keep formoterol out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment which it has not been prescribed. Throw away your old inhaler when you get a new prescription or refill. Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...