How should I store fluticasone-salmeterol?

Store fluticasone-salmeterol at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment which it has not been prescribed. Throw it out one month after it is removed from the foil wrapping or after every blister has been used (regardless of what the dose indicator says). Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...