How should I store fluticasone-salmeterol?

Store fluticasone-salmeterol at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment which it has not been prescribed. Throw it out one month after it is removed from the foil wrapping or after every blister has been used (regardless of what the dose indicator says). Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...