How should I store Brovana?

Store Brovana (arformoterol) in its protective foil pouch in the refrigerator (36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit) until its expiration date or at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit), away from light and excessive heat for up to six weeks. Keep it where kids can't see it or reach it. Discard any Brovana pouches that have expired or have been stored at room temperature for more than six weeks. You should also get rid of any Brovana that was removed from its foil pouch and not used immediately or that is no longer colorless.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...