How should I store Brovana?

Store Brovana (arformoterol) in its protective foil pouch in the refrigerator (36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit) until its expiration date or at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit), away from light and excessive heat for up to six weeks. Keep it where kids can't see it or reach it. Discard any Brovana pouches that have expired or have been stored at room temperature for more than six weeks. You should also get rid of any Brovana that was removed from its foil pouch and not used immediately or that is no longer colorless.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...