How should I store Brovana?

Store Brovana (arformoterol) in its protective foil pouch in the refrigerator (36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit) until its expiration date or at room temperature (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit), away from light and excessive heat for up to six weeks. Keep it where kids can't see it or reach it. Discard any Brovana pouches that have expired or have been stored at room temperature for more than six weeks. You should also get rid of any Brovana that was removed from its foil pouch and not used immediately or that is no longer colorless.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
what is theophylline ?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
how effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of copd ?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
what is ipratropium nasal spray ?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...