How should I store my Advair HFA inhaler?

Advair HFA is best stored at 77°F, although storing it between 59° and 86° is okay, too. Store the inhaler with the mouthpiece down. For best results, the inhaler should be at room temperature before use. As with all medications, keep Advair HFA in a safe place and out of the reach of children. Contents of the inhaler are under pressure, so do not use or store it near heat or open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause the container to burst.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

how effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of copd ?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
could i be allergic to advair diskus ?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
what should i know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator ?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
how is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies ?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...