How should I store my Advair HFA inhaler?

Advair HFA is best stored at 77°F, although storing it between 59° and 86° is okay, too. Store the inhaler with the mouthpiece down. For best results, the inhaler should be at room temperature before use. As with all medications, keep Advair HFA in a safe place and out of the reach of children. Contents of the inhaler are under pressure, so do not use or store it near heat or open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause the container to burst.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...