How soon after starting Brovana will my symptoms improve?

Your symptoms should improve within about 20 minutes of taking a dose of Brovana (arformoterol), and you should continue to feel better for about 12 hours afterward. Brovana is prescribed for adults to treat symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, a group of lung diseases that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms of COPD include coughing, wheezing, chest tightness and trouble breathing. Brovana is inhaled as a mist through a nebulizer and relieves COPD symptoms by relaxing and opening airways

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...