How soon after starting Brovana will my symptoms improve?

Your symptoms should improve within about 20 minutes of taking a dose of Brovana (arformoterol), and you should continue to feel better for about 12 hours afterward. Brovana is prescribed for adults to treat symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, a group of lung diseases that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms of COPD include coughing, wheezing, chest tightness and trouble breathing. Brovana is inhaled as a mist through a nebulizer and relieves COPD symptoms by relaxing and opening airways

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
how effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators ?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
can medication cure copd ?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
how effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies ?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...