How soon after starting Arcapta Neohaler will my symptoms improve?

You should start feeling the maximum effects of using Arcapta Neohaler (indacaterol) in about two weeks.

Studies show that if you use this drug regularly each day, the concentration in your blood will continue to increase for 12 to 15 days and then level off. 

Arcapta Neohaler is intended to control the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) over the long term. It isn't prescribed to relieve sudden symptoms of COPD.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...