How soon after starting Arcapta Neohaler will my symptoms improve?

You should start feeling the maximum effects of using Arcapta Neohaler (indacaterol) in about two weeks.

Studies show that if you use this drug regularly each day, the concentration in your blood will continue to increase for 12 to 15 days and then level off. 

Arcapta Neohaler is intended to control the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) over the long term. It isn't prescribed to relieve sudden symptoms of COPD.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...