How should I use Elocon ointment?

As a rule, Elocon ointment should be applied once a day unless your doctor tells you otherwise. To use the ointment, apply a thin layer to the affected patch of skin. Massage the ointment into the skin until it disappears. Do not wrap or bandage the affected area.  Read the label instructions before using Elocon ointment, and ask your pharmacist to explain anything you don't understand. 

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...