How should I use Elocon cream?

As a rule, Elocon cream should be applied once a day unless your doctor tells you otherwise. To use the cream, apply a thin layer to the affected patch of skin. Massage the skin until all of the cream disappears. Read the label instructions before using Elocon cream, and ask your pharmacist to clarify anything you don't understand. 

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...