How should I take Asmanex?

Asmanex is usually inhaled twice daily or once a day in the evening. Always take Asmanex (mometasone) inhalation for the amount of time and in the correct dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking too much, too little or not taking it as prescribed will have negative effects on your asthma symptoms. It should not be used for an active asthma attack. Asmanex is administered via an inhaler. Rinse your mouth with water and spit after using Asmanex to reduce your risk of developing an oral yeast infection.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...