How should I take Advair?

You should use your Advair inhaler exactly as directed by your doctor. Advair is an inhaled powder that you breathe in either through a special "Diskus" inhaler or an aerosol canister. It should not be taken in greater doses or for any longer than your doctor orders. After inhaling the medicine, you should wash your mouth out with a glass of water to prevent possible mouth infections, but do not swallow the water.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...