How should I store ProAir?

You should store your ProAir at room temperature and away from heat, moisture or direct light. Do not leave it in your car where it can be exposed to extreme heat or cold. Do not freeze it. When the number of sprays listed on the label have been used, discard the canister. Do not poke holes in it or throw it into a fire. Instead, safely throw away the canister. Talk to your pharmacist about how to properly handle, store and dispose of your ProAir inhaler.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...