How should I store ProAir?

You should store your ProAir at room temperature and away from heat, moisture or direct light. Do not leave it in your car where it can be exposed to extreme heat or cold. Do not freeze it. When the number of sprays listed on the label have been used, discard the canister. Do not poke holes in it or throw it into a fire. Instead, safely throw away the canister. Talk to your pharmacist about how to properly handle, store and dispose of your ProAir inhaler.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...