How should I store Elocon ointment?

Keep Elocon ointment in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store it at room temperature. Avoid storing Elocon ointment or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep this drug away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...