How should I store Elocon lotion?

Keep Elocon lotion in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store it at room temperature. Avoid storing Elocon lotion or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep this drug away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...