How should I store Elocon lotion?

Keep Elocon lotion in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store it at room temperature. Avoid storing Elocon lotion or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep this drug away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...