How should I store Elocon cream?

Keep Elocon cream in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store it at room temperature. Avoid storing Elocon cream or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep this drug away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...