How should I store Elocon cream?

Keep Elocon cream in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store it at room temperature. Avoid storing Elocon cream or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep this drug away from children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

how effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies ?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
does omalizumab have any side effects ?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
how effective is theophylline ?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...