How should I store DuoNeb?

You should store DuoNeb (ipratropium and albuterol) vials in the foil pouch they come in. Keep them out of reach of children and away from excess heat, light and moisture (like that found in a bathroom or hot car). It is best to store DuoNeb at room temperature -- between 68 degrees and 77 degrees F -- but it is safe at temperatures as low as 36 degrees F.

Do not keep out-of-date medication or vials that you no longer need. Ask your pharmacist about how to properly dispose of the vials. You should not puncture empty ones or throw them into a fire.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...