How should I store arformoterol?

You should store arformoterol in the refrigerator (36°-46°F), protected from freezing and protected from light. It is packaged in single-use vials sealed in a protective foil pouch. Once the pouch is open, unused vials should be returned to the pouch and placed in the refrigerator. Unopened foil pouches of arformoterol can be stored at room temperature (68°-77°F) for up to six weeks. If you store it at room temperature, discard it after six weeks or the expiration date, whichever occurs first. Keep it away from children and pets.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...