How can I manage side effects of ProAir?

You can manage side effects by taking ProAir as directed. Do not take more or less than you should. Do not skip doses and do not double dose if you miss a dose. Try to take it at the same time every day and do not take it for longer than prescribed. Do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. If you do, you may develop problems breathing.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...