How long can I keep the ProAir solution?

If you are using the ProAir solution for inhalation, you should throw away the vials within a week after you remove them from the protective foil pouch. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how long you can keep your ProAir after you open it and how to get rid of it when you are done.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...