How do I keep track of the number of sprays of ProAir?

You can keep track of the number of sprays of ProAir remaining in the inhaler by buying one with a counter. It will automatically track the sprays you have used. If your inhaler does not have an attached counter, divide the number of sprays in your inhaler by the number of sprays you use each day. This will tell you how many days your inhaler will last. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to accurately track your number of sprays.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
Does ipratropium nasal spray interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an anticholinergic drug, eluxadoline, glycopyrrolate, or potassium chloride in sol...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...