Atrovent (ipratropium) opens up the air passages in the lungs, helping to relieve the coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath caused by bronchitis, an inflammation of the air passages.
- Q How soon after using Atrovent will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of Atrovent nasal spray?
- Q What should I know about Atrovent HFA before using it?
- Q What is Atrovent nasal spray?
- Q What should I know about Atrovent nasal spray before using it?
- Q How does Atrovent nasal spray interact with other medications?