Atrovent (ipratropium) opens up the air passages in the lungs, helping to relieve the coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath caused by bronchitis, an inflammation of the air passages.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Atrovent?
- Q Does Atrovent nasal spray interact with other medications?
- Q What should I know about Atrovent HFA before using it?
- Q Are there any risks associated with using Atrovent?
- Q Who should not use Atrovent HFA?
- Q How does Atrovent nasal spray interact with other medications?