How does Atrovent treat bronchitis?

Atrovent (ipratropium) opens up the air passages in the lungs, helping to relieve the coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath caused by bronchitis, an inflammation of the air passages. 

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...