What should I do if I miss a dose of Xopenex?

Take your missed dose of Xopenex as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose of Xopenex, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of Xopenex to make up for a missed one.

Xopenex is used to prevent or stop the breathing problems, wheezing and feelings of tightness in the chest from certain lung diseases. The diseases that affect the lungs and airways include asthma, bronchitis and emphysema.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...