What should I do if I miss a dose of Xopenex?

Take your missed dose of Xopenex as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose of Xopenex, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of Xopenex to make up for a missed one.

Xopenex is used to prevent or stop the breathing problems, wheezing and feelings of tightness in the chest from certain lung diseases. The diseases that affect the lungs and airways include asthma, bronchitis and emphysema.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...