Does Elocon come in any other form besides cream?

Elocon is available in three different forms: cream, lotion and ointment. All three contain corticosteroids, which are a type of medicine that reduces inflammation. That helps to relieve the itching and discomfort of some skin disorders. Each available form of Elocon is applied directly to the skin. The cream, lotion and ointment are equally effective.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...