How does Elocon lotion (mometasone) react with other medications or food?

Elocon lotion (mometasone) may react with certain medications. You should consult your doctor if you take any type of prescription, non-prescription or herbal medication. It is a good idea to keep an updated list with you in case of an emergency, and bring the list with you to all doctor appointments.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
Does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...