Do I have to take Singulair at a set time each day?

The time of day you take Singulair (montelukast) depends on why it was prescribed. If you are treating asthma, take Singulair in the evening. If you are treating allergic rhinitis, you can take your Singulair dose at any point in the day. Try to take the drug at approximately the same time each day. If Singulair was prescribed to avoid breathing problems during exercise, take two hours before working out. And if any of these guidelines don't agree with what your doctor advised, follow your doctor's instructions.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...