Do I have to take Singulair at a set time each day?

The time of day you take Singulair (montelukast) depends on why it was prescribed. If you are treating asthma, take Singulair in the evening. If you are treating allergic rhinitis, you can take your Singulair dose at any point in the day. Try to take the drug at approximately the same time each day. If Singulair was prescribed to avoid breathing problems during exercise, take two hours before working out. And if any of these guidelines don't agree with what your doctor advised, follow your doctor's instructions.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects ?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...
what should i know about theophylline before taking it ?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...
can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems ?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
how effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators ?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...