What should I do if I miss a dose of Elocon ointment?

It's okay if you forget to apply Elocon ointment at the usual time. Most people use this medication once a day. If that's the case, simply apply Elocon ointment as soon as you remember. If you realize you missed an entire day, don't apply extra ointment to make up for a missed dose. If your doctor has instructed you to use Elocon more than once a day, apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. Wait at least a few hours before applying another dose of Elocon ointment.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
How is omalizumab used to treat nasal allergies?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune system reaction to common airborne allergens. Although ...