What should I do if I miss a dose of Elocon lotion?

It's okay if you forget to apply Elocon lotion at the usual time. Most people use this medication once a day. If that's the case, simply apply Elocon lotion as soon as you remember. If you realize you missed an entire day, don't apply extra lotion to make up for a missed dose. If your doctor has instructed you to use Elocon more than once a day, apply the missed dose as soon as you remember.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...