Spiriva has anticholinergic actions, and it has the potential to decrease urine output and cause difficulty urinating. However, Spiriva is not greatly absorbed, so there may be the other reasons you have this symptom. It would be best to make an appointment with your physician to discuss your symptoms and explore all possible causes.
- Q Is there a problem taking both Spiriva and Symbicort at the same time?
- Q Who should use Spiriva?
- Q Does Spiriva interact with other medications?
- Q Who should not use Spiriva?
- Q What should I know about Spiriva (tiotropium) before taking it?
- Q Is there a generic version of Spiriva?