Advair HFA and Advair Diskus provide different ways to deliver the same mix of drugs that treat severe asthma and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD). Both contain a combination of a steroid drug (fluticasone) that reduces inflammation in your lungs, and a bronchodilator (salmeterol) that relaxes your airways. In Advair HFA, the inhaler sprays the medicine in an aerosol form, while in Advair Diskus it comes out as a powder.
- Q Will Advair HFA cause me to gain weight?
- Q How should I store my Advair HFA inhaler?
- Q Is it safe to breastfeed my baby while taking Advair HFA?
- Q How soon will I feel improvement using Advair HFA?
- Q How do I know when it is time to replace my current Advair HFA canister?
- Q Who should not take Advair HFA?