Advair HFA and Advair Diskus provide different ways to deliver the same mix of drugs that treat severe asthma and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD). Both contain a combination of a steroid drug (fluticasone) that reduces inflammation in your lungs, and a bronchodilator (salmeterol) that relaxes your airways. In Advair HFA, the inhaler sprays the medicine in an aerosol form, while in Advair Diskus it comes out as a powder.
- Q What should I do if I take too much Advair HFA?
- Q What should I know about Advair HFA before using it?
- Q Can I safely use Advair HFA while I am pregnant?
- Q Can Advair HFA cause me to get sick easier?
- Q What should I check each time before using my Advair HFA?
- Q How do I know when it is time to replace my current Advair HFA canister?